旅游路线英语对话怎么说_旅游路线英语对话怎么说呢

       大家好,今天我想和大家讲解一下“旅游路线英语对话怎么说”的工作原理。为了让大家更好地理解这个问题,我将相关资料进行了分类,现在就让我们一起来学习吧。

1.关于旅游的三人英语对话?

2.关于旅游的英语情景对话大全

3.求旅游英语的两人对话。正常语速5分钟左右的。。

旅游路线英语对话怎么说_旅游路线英语对话怎么说呢

关于旅游的三人英语对话?

       B:"Hey A,hows your trip to Harbin?"

       A:"Well, thank you"

       C:"What are some of the trel sites you went in Harbin?"

       A:"I went to the black dragon river, which is located North East of china. The river connect to inner mongolia, and it's area is 454.000 square kilometer"

       B:"Did you do some background reserch before you went to the place?"

       A:"Yes I did actually, Harbin is the capital of Heilongjiang Province, with a population of 5.3 million and covering an area of 18,000 square kilometers.

       Located in eastern Songnen plain, it's a rolling land with low hills, and shallow valleys and crossed by the Songhua River. It has a semi-humid temperate climate with an annual erage temperature of 3.5 degree Celsius, rainfall of 530 millimeters and a frost-free period of 140 days. Its mineral resources are coal, quartzite, marble, copper, lead and zinc etc.

       Harbin is one of China's key industrial bases, with machine building industry as its main stay. Foodstuff, petroleum, chemicals and textiles are its important prop-ups. The output value of its pharmaceutical industry ranks first in China. The main agricultural products are wheat, soybean, beet, flax, tobacco, poultry, etc. It\'s among China's major beet growing areas.

       Harbin is the commercial center of Heilongjiang Province as well as the communication hub in the northern part of North-East China, with a well-developed railway and highway network. It has regular air links with over 30 cities at home and abroad. The Songhua River is an important waterway for shipping."

       B:"Maybe I will visit there someday, Thank you for the information"

       A:"You welcome"

关于旅游的英语情景对话大全

       1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

       我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

       2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

       我想把这张票换成头等车。

       3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

       我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

       4 I won’t check this baggage

       这件行李我不托运。

       5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

       我要坐在飞机前部

       6 I missed my train.

       我未赶上火车

       7 I hen’t nothing to declare.

       我没有要申报的东西。

       8 It’s all personal effects.

       这些东西都是我私人用的

       9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

       我会在机场柜台拿机票。

       10 I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

       我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

       11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

       我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

       12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.

       我要买一张优待票代替。

       13 I’d like a refund on this ticket.

       我要退这张票。

       14 I’d like to he a seat by the window.

       我要一个靠窗的座位。

       15 You he to change at Chicago Station.

       你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

       16 We he only one a day for New York.

       到纽约的一天只有一班。

       17 Sorry, they are already full.

       抱歉,全部满了。

       18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.

       我要预订一个座位去纽约。

       19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

       班机号码是9月5日AK708

       20 There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.

       早上10点半有班机

       21 I'm looking for my baggage。

       我正在找我的行李。

       22 I'd like to make a reservation

       我想预订。

       23 The sooner, the better.

       越快越好。

       24 I'd like to change my reservation.

       我想变更一下我的预订。

       25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

       我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

       26 My reservation number is 2991.

       我的预订号码是2991。

       27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

       我在东京预订的。

       28 I made reservations yesterday.

       我昨天预订的。

       29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

       我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

       30 I always he a big wash to do on Saturdays.

       我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

求旅游英语的两人对话。正常语速5分钟左右的。。

       旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。我精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

        关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1

       K:Gee, this land is so flat!

       凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!

       E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."

       艾凡:荷兰字面上的意思是洼地,当然就是低地的意思。

       K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?

       凯西:地面很平坦呀,为什么他们要说是『低地』呢?

       E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.

       艾凡:实际上荷兰许多陆地都低于海平面。

       That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.

       那也就是荷兰到处可见阻挡海水的堤防的原因了。

       K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an industrious people.

       凯西:难怪荷兰人被认为是一个很勤奋的民族。

       It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.

       为了生存他们和海洋长期博斗。

       E:The Dutch are tough. Such a *** all country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.

       艾凡:荷兰人很吃苦耐劳的。这么一个小国家,他们不仅生存,而且还兴盛繁荣。

       K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.

       凯西:你说的没错。在这里几乎看不到贫穷。

       E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.

       艾凡:哦,看那边!那个农场上有几座风车。

       K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.

       凯西:好漂亮哦!咱们在这里停一下子吧。我想照张相。

       E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.

       艾凡:没问题,我在下个出口下公路,然后你可以拍个痛快。

       K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.

       凯西:谢啦。哦,你如果饿了,冰桶里面有几块三明治和饮料。

       Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.

       这些三明治是凡·赫尔辛太太特别为我们做的。

       E:That woman is a saint!

       艾凡:那位女士真是好心!

        关于旅游的英语情景对话篇2

       E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.

       艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。

       V:All right, Evan. I he your bill here someplace.

       老板:好的,艾凡。你们的帐单就放在这里某个地方。

       E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.

       艾凡:不急。在荷兰的这段时间我们玩得非常尽兴。我们已经在期待下个月回来这儿作短暂的停留了。

       V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay fortable with us? A hostel can't pare with a five-star hotel.

       老板:我很高兴你们在这里玩得很愉快。住在我们这里还舒适吗?旅社是无法和五星级大饭店相比的。

       E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.

       艾凡:外观上也许没办法相比,凡·赫尔辛太太,但是你和你工作人员的热诚却是没得比的。

       V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.

       老板:我很高兴听你这么说。我们尽量设法帮助别人。

       E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?

       艾凡:你们做得很成功。哦,我们的帐单是多少钱?

       V:You had fif nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That es to, let's see...US$775 for the both of you.

       老板:你们共住了十五个晚上,吃了十二顿早餐、十顿午餐和八顿晚餐。总计是,我算算看……两个人共美金七百七十五元。

       E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would he cost a fortune in a posh hotel.

       艾凡:难怪现在这么多人喜欢住青年旅社!价钱便宜无比。如果住豪华旅馆可要花一大笔钱了。

       V:I do hope you and Kathy he a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.

       老板:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凯西在接下来的旅程中玩得很愉快。同时我们也期待下个月和你们再次见面。

       E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.

       艾凡:我们也是,凡·赫尔辛太太。到时候见了。

        关于旅游的英语情景对话篇3

       V:So, today you are leing, Evan?

       老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?

       E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.

       艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。

       V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and lee whenever you like!

       老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!

       E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to lee at all.

       艾凡:这是我这生中最棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。

       V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?

       老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?

       E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.

       艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。

       V:I he your forite breakfast for you two today:

       老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们最喜爱的早餐:

       eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.

       两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。

       E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.

       艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。

       V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.

       老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。

       You and Kathy he been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.

       你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。

       E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.

       艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。

       Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.

       不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。

       V:You two are wele to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!

       老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!

       写作思路:关于旅游的对话主题可以写“打车”,两人在打车时候的对话,中心要围绕打车进行,避免语法使用错误。

       正文:

       A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?

       你可以为我预约一辆出租车吗?

       B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?

       你认为私家车可能更符合你的喜好吗?

       A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one.

       私家车? 不,谢谢,我不需要。

       B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound?

       甚至比一辆私家车还贵。 听上去怎么样?

       A: Taxi, please.出租车就好了。

       B: Where will you be headed?

       你要去哪里?

       A: Rockefeller Center. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?

       洛克菲勒中心。 你能马上出租车吗?

       B: A taxi will be here in just a minute, sir.

       先生,一辆出租车将在短短的一分钟内到达。

       A: Good. I'll get my coat and come downstairs.

       一个好的。 我得到我的外套,下楼。

       B: The taxi will be ready when you are, sir.

       先生,出租车准备好了。

       好了,今天关于旅游路线英语对话怎么说就到这里了。希望大家对旅游路线英语对话怎么说有更深入的了解,同时也希望这个话题旅游路线英语对话怎么说的解答可以帮助到大家。